Pages

March 18, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

We celebrated St. Patricks Day on Wednesday, since I had to work on Thursday.  We had Wendee, Jeremy and Caleb over (James and Lindsay had to cancel at the last minute).  
We took the boys on a walk in Brody’s Wagon Santa brought him for Christmas.  Uncle Jeremy took the “off road” over some gravel, grass and bumpy roads.  The boys had a great time.  Brody isn’t quite stable enough sitting up, and Caleb kept looking at him like “dude… quit acting like a baby and sit up with me”, then he proceeded to try to eat his feet.  It was pretty cute. 

Uncle Jeremy pulling the wagon
First Wagon Ride
Every time the wind blew, Brody’s hair stood up like a Mohawk.  Cody wants to cut it so bad, but I really want to wait until he is a year old for his first hair cut. 
 
For dinner, I made cornbeef & cabbage, with carrots and potatoes.  Recipe here if you want it.  For my first attempt, it turned out pretty well.  Wendee even went back for seconds, which lets me know it HAD to be good.
  Dessert on the other hand, was much more exciting.  I made Taste a Rainbow cupcakes, which turned out so pretty, and they tasted great too.  

Here is the picture from the recipe:
And here is my rendition:  I'm actually pretty impressed!


 No green beer was had in the Loveless Household, but there's always next year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers