Pages

October 14, 2012

The Digger Party: part two, the details

thanks to my major Pinterest obsession, i was able to put together a board of "digger party" ideas.  A very big thanks to Shannon from Very Pretty Parties for my construction printables and for her inspiration photots.  She hosted a similar themed party for her son brody, and was awesome enough to send me pics from her party for inspiration.  The remainder of my party supplies came from Hobby Lobby, multiple dollar stores and Target/Walmart. 
****************
overall I was pretty happy with our final results.  however, it would have been much easier if i hadn't waited until the last minute.  seriously, i put this party together in about 10 days.  i had done some mental prep work, but seriously worked at it for just about one week.  
Not too shabby, huh?!













now, to get it all cleaned up and start getting ready for halloween... that is up next on our agenda!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers