Pages

November 21, 2011

week in iPhone pics: vol 1

I figure now that I finally have my iphone, it is time to link up to Amy with her Week in Photos. 
(It's a lot harder than I thought to really make sure I am taking photos every day)  

Monday
We had a pretty lazy evening.  I worked all day and Brody stayed home with Daddy.  We spent the evening snuggled up in our pjs reading books, singing 'Itsy Bitsy Spider' and playing with the camera on my phone.  The last pic is after I took the phone away from him!

Tuesday
Back to the doctor again.  We just can't seem to get those dang ear infections cleared up.  On to Antibiotic #3.  Hopefully we can get this under control because when we go back in 2 weeks if it's not cleared up we start talking about tubes... We spent the rest of the day with Daddy shopping for suits. 

Wednesday 
B was his normal silly self.  Walking around with his pumpkin bag around his neck (inside is his Mother Goose Nursery Rhymes book) and climbing on daddy's mail.   we got our family picture DVD in the mail.  I am so excited to get some of these framed!

Thursday
I worked all day, but my evening involved a random trip to target.  I did some browsing for things that may find their way onto my list for Santa this year.  

Friday
I finally broke down and took Brody to the Hairy Elephant for a haircut.  He did so great in the chair.  Doesn't he look like a little man with that haircut?!

Saturday
I went in to work for about 4 hours, then came home and cleaned the kitchen while Brody napped.  We met grandma at the mall, did some shopping.  
Newsflash **I FINALLY BOUGHT A PAIR OF BROWN BOOTS** 
and Brody rode the fire truck and school bus at the mall.  

Sunday
Sunday morning I went to breakfast with Wendee and then went to see Breaking Dawn.  So Good!
**********************************
That is it for my first week!  Lets see if I can figure out how to link up with Amy and Ashley!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers