Pages

November 18, 2010

Mommy Mush Brains

My brain, running away.

So, after taking all that time to make sure the birth announcements were just right, I looked at the proof this morning and had put Brody's birth weight in backwards.  He was 8 pounds 6 ounces, and I put it in as 6 pounds 8 ounces.  I immediately got on the phone with Shutterfly, and after about 45 minutes of talking to someone (who had to be in India) I was able to cancel my order.  So, I plan to reorder them today or tomorrow.

Other recent mush brain situations:
The other day I couldn't remember the code to get in the garage and I had to call Jeremy for it because I couldn't get ahold of Cody at work...

I had to ask Cody which was bigger: million or billion...

I was working so hard on my final paper for Health Policy last week, that I sort of forgot I had another class that I had to complete weekly discussion questions for...

Pathetic, right?!

I sure do hope that my brain comes back soon, because it sure is hard to function this way.  

1 comment:

Followers