Pages

January 3, 2010

3 degrees



Saturday morning we awoke to a chilly morning temp of 3 degrees!  This meant our workout was going to be INDOORS!  We headed to the gym for an 8 am Spin class.  This class is taught by a different instructor than I usually go to, but it was just as challenging.  Following spin, was the dreaded treadmill run. My gym has a "cardio theater" where they play movies, which definitely helps to pass the time.  I ran 6 miles in just over an hour.  The rest of Saturday was spent at home in front of a warm, toasty fire...some house cleaning and lunch/dinner made from remains in my pantry and fridge.  I swear I am going to go grocery shopping soon!

Sunday morning I attended an hour long power yoga class.  I forgot that January means lots of new gym-goers, and this class was packed full!  I am going to have to start getting to the gym earlier if I am going to get a spot!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend and a great start to 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers