Pages

January 1, 2010

2010!!!

Wow. I just can not believe that we are already into the new year.  We had a great time with our families over the holidays, ate lots of good food, and drank LOTS of wine!
(my tight jeans are reminding me of that today!)


Now, for my New Years Resolutions: 
1. The mandatory eat better, exercise more, lose weight, get in shape (blah, blah, blah).
2. Actually use my checkbook register.  And balance my bank account every week. 
3. Cook more meals at home.  We spend so much $$ going out to eat.  


I am really looking forward to trying out my new toy that I got for Christmas.  Cody gave me a GPS running watch, the Garmin Forerunner 405.  After running my 2nd marathon this fall, I really would like to start to focus on improving my ability to pace.  I am sure there will be another marathon in my future! 




From Garmin.com:
 "With serious training features, Forerunner 405 continuously monitors your time, distance, pace, calories and heart rate (when paired with heart rate monitor). Each run is stored in memory so you can review and analyze the data to see how you've improved. You can even download recorded courses to compete against previous workouts or race a Virtual Partner®. Customize Forerunner’s data screens for instant feedback while you train."
Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers