Pages

November 7, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I wish I could figure out how to stay at home, and somehow still collect a paycheck every 2 weeks!

Here is a quick recap of this week:
Sunday- swimming for 1 hour (with rest breaks), laundry, dishes, yardwork... all the stuff that never gets finished.
Monday- 12 hour workday
Tuesday- in for a 1 hour meeting (and sat in traffic for almost an hour), Zumba class with Christina, some research for my paper, then power yoga!
Wednesday- swam 500 meters, 1 hour spinning class, more paper writing, a decaf pumpkin spice latte, then yoga again.
Thursday-8 hour overtime shift (making some spending $$ for my vacay) and some more research. I really want this paper to type itself!
Friday, Saturday, Sunday- working again... anyone know the winning lottery numbers for me?
By Monday, I am going to be ready for a nap!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers