Pages

February 17, 2011

4 Months Old

Well, technically 4 months and 1 week now that I am finally getting around to blogging, I did manage to take the  pictures at 4 months.  
They call this age the golden age for babies.  And I can see why.  I see his personality developing every day.  I am finally starting to see a little of daddy in him too.


His hair is a mess these days.  Most of it has fallen out, and what is left stands up every which way.  Every one keeps telling me it looks like a comb over, but I think it is pretty adorable.  
 Brody is so observant of everything going on around him, he is a real busy body!  He is still exclusively breastfed, and I am really happy we have been so successful for 4 whole months. I really enjoy the bonding time that comes from those 6 feedings a day.  Ideally, I would like to make it to 1 year, but we will see how I feel about that once he starts getting teeth!  Ouch!

He is really discovering his voice too.  Smiling and goo-ing at anyone that will listen, and when he gets excited he squeals at the top of his lungs (thanks to daddy, I think!)  Every once in awhile, we get a big belly laugh out of him.  It is too cute!  He has finally figured out that tummy time isn't so bad, and now he doesn't scream the whole time he is on his belly.  He has rolled over a few times, but nothing consistent yet.  He loves to sit upright in his exersaucer, and we have graduated to being strapped into the seat of the stroller, without the carseat attachment.  
So, there you go... more updates to come.  I am a little behind!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers