October 4, 2010

Nada, Zip, Zilch.

Doctor again today.  No progress.  She had me move my Non-Stress Test from next Wednesday back to Monday (October 11).  My due date is on Thursday (October 7th), so she says I still have some time to progress on my own before we go through with inducing labor.  I really don't want to do that, as I am terrified of ending up needing a c-section.  

 I'm pretty sure Brody wants to stay in there until Christmas and make his mommy miserable!  


  1. I was induced with both girls! Just do a lot of walking and do a little you know what!

  2. Jenna,
    I have been doing both, and no such luck. We will see what happens. I think what has been the most difficult is still working. I decided today that I am going to try to work two more shifts (which will put me at my due date) and then be finished. Between working, online classes and being 40 weeks pregnant, I may have too much on my plate! :)