Pages

August 23, 2010

4 lbs, 9 oz

Brody is growing big and strong.  He weighs 4 lbs, 9 ounces.  The doctor expects him to gain about 3 more pounds before he is born.  He wasn't being too cooperative with the ultrasound tech, I don't think he likes her poking around on him.  We were finally able to see a few pics of his face.  He has fat little cheeks and we could see his hair.  I forgot to bring a CD for the ultrasound tech to put pics on, so you will have to wait a few more days for those.  I am getting really excited to meet our little guy.

Tomorrow we have an appointment to meet with our potential pediatrician, Dr. Agolia.  He comes highly recommended by both my OB-GYN and several of the pediatricians I work with.  I have been coming up with a list of questions for him.  Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers