Pages

July 13, 2010

Doctors Appointment Update

We are now officially into the third trimester.  Can you believe it!?!  Our doctors appointment was pretty uneventful.  We now start seeing the doctor every 2 weeks.  

Brody's heart beat was strong, measuring 140 bpm.  My blood pressure is still good, as is my weight gain.  I have already gained 25 pounds.  Yikes!  The doctor says that I am still within normal for how far along I am.  I guess that was the advantage of not gaining much during the first part of my pregnancy.  I keep thinking that I still have 13 weeks left... gaining 1 pound a week I (minimum) I may just be in big trouble! 

I had to get my RhoGam injection today.  My blood type is negative and Cody's is positive, so the RhoGam helps keep my body from producing antibodies if Brody's blood type ends up being positive like his daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers